1.4

I had a brand new Dockers 25" Brandon spinner.It arrived on board the Carnival ship from Southwest airlines with the stitching near the top handle ripped out!

I am finding it near impossible to get any satisfaction from the Olivet International company that the warranty directs me to contact!. I have called the 800-856-9119 number several times and I am not getting a call back. I am very dissatisfied with this company and the service! I also called the 951-681-8888 number I found on another Olivet site and it gives me the no longer available message!

Peebles store says I need to contact these people for satisfaction, getting the run around!

I have noticed through research, many people have experienced similar problems with the luggage and connecting with the Olivet company for a solution.I noticed the new Dockers luggage has a design change making me think the style I purchased was flawed and needs to be replaced!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $160. This person is overall dissatisfied with Olivet International. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Olivet International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Olivet International?

Comments